NHM Maharashtra Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in for the hiring of 5716 vacancies at National Health Mission, Maharashtra. The candidate who is looking for Community Health Officer can apply online application on or before 01-07-2019.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||5716|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
Post Name:– Community Health Officer
No of Post:- 5716
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine. Bachelors in Unani Medicine. Bachelors in Nursing.
|Open Category||38 years|
|Reserved Category||43 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Examination.
Open:- Rs. 150/-
Reserved:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Demand draft of Nationalised bank drawn in favour of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply in the enclosed application form and submit the completed application form with one set of self-attested photocopies of essential documents and Demand draft at office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts as per choice of district of appointment on or before 5.30 pm on 01.07.2019 by post/ by hand/ by courier.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 1st July 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The Commissioner Health Services & Mission Director, National Health Mission, Maharashtra reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior intimation.
- Candidate successfully clearing the exit exam will get a certificate which will be applicable only for working as a Community Health Officer at Subcentre under Health & Wellness Scheme. This certificate does not make the candidate eligible for any specialisation/private practice/ any government job.
- Program Study Centre for Certificate programme and Subcentre once allotted will not be changed in any circumstances.
- Candidate not clearing exam in two attempts will not be eligible for appointment as Community Health Officer.
- There is no separate provision for accommodation and other allowances during Certificate Programme.