NHM Maharashtra Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in for the hiring of 9592 vacancies at National Health Mission, Maharashtra. The candidate who is looking for Community Health Officer can apply online application on or before 23-02-2019.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||9592|
Post Name:– Community Health Officer (CHO)
No of Post:- 9592
Job Type:- Contractual Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Open Category: 38 years
Reserved Category: 43 years
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Application Form should be submitted in prescribed format along with a photograph and one set of self-attested photocopies of mentioned in the form to the District Health Officer of concerned District on or before 23rd February 2019.
Last Date of receipt of Application Form:- 23rd Feb 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- These posts are purely contractual and not state government’s regular posts.
- of posts and reservation may change.
- Criteria for selection will be the BAMS final year marks of candidates.
- Candidates holding higher qualification will be eligible for maximum of 5% additional marks (PG Diploma – 2% & PG degree- 5%).
- Candidates having experience of working with Government/NHM/Semi-government organizations are eligible for 1% additional marks per year, maximum up to 5 years.
- Candidates from the same Taluka will be given 10% additional marks and candidates from same district will be given 10% additional marks.
- Vertical and Horizontal reservation will be applicable for appointment to Community Health Officer post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible for training.
- The candidates clearing exit exam will be appointed initially for 11 months, likely to be extended subject to continuation of the project from GoI. If the same is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or Job protection by Government or Any litigation regarding the employment protection.
- Age criteria for open category will be 38 years and for reserved categories it will be 43 years.
- Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM employees.
- The selection committee reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior intimation.
- Application Form should be submitted in prescribed format along with photograph and one set of self-attested photo copies of mentioned in the form to the District Health Officer of concerned District, where the candidate wishes to apply.
- Last date of receipt of Application form is 23/02/ 2019. Application Form received after last date will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Places of posting displayed on the website https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in and https://nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in