NHM UP Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2980 Lab Technician, Senior LT, Senior Treatment Supervisor, STLS Posts has been released on the official website at upnrhm.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh can apply Online application on or before 2022-01-07.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Senior LT, Senior Treatment Supervisor, STLS|
|No. of Vacancies||2980|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Diploma, 12th, M. Sc, B. Sc|
NHM UP Post Details
Lab Technician: 2437 Posts
Senior LT: 48 Posts
Senior Treatment Supervisor: 293 Posts
Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: 202 Posts
- Lab Technician: Degree/Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT). 12th with Diploma or Certified Course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent. Certified Diploma in Laboratory Services.
- Senior LT: M.Sc. Medical Microbiology/Applied Microbiology/General Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biochemistry with OR without DMLT OR B.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Life Science with or Without DMLT.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Bachelor Degree or Recognized Sanitary Inspector’s Course. 2 months certificate course in computer. Permanent tow Wheeler Driving License & should be able to Driver two Wheeler.
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: Graduate/Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent. Permanent Two Wheeler Driving License & should be able to Driver Two Wheeler. Two Months Certificate Course in Computer.
- Lab Technician: Rs. 11000 – 18150/- per month
- Senior LT: Rs. 24237/- per month
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Rs. 28015/- per month
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: Rs. 28015/- per month
Age Limit: 40 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process: The selection is based on CBT.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website upnrhm.gov.in from 18th December 2021 to 7th January 2022.
Notification Date: 18th December 2021
Registration Starting Date: 18th December 2021
Registration Closing Date: 7th January 2022