NHPC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.nhpcindia.com for the recruitment of 16 vacancies at National Hydroelectric Power Corporation. The candidate who is looking for Trade Apprentices can apply online application on or before 5th December 2018.
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Total Number of Posts||16|
|Post name||Trade Apprentices|
|Trade Apprentices||16 Posts|
|Qualification||Minimum Educational Qualification required for respective Trade + ITI Pass (NVCT).|
|Age limit||18 to 30 years 31st October 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7680/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||5th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Merit.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at website www.apprenticeship.gov.in on or before 5th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any candidate for being selected for Apprenticeship Training.
- Management may raise the minimum eligibility or any other conditions to restrict the number of Candidates to be selected for Apprenticeship Training.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and Teesta-V Power station will not be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters related to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, and selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Company shall have no obligation to give employment to Apprentices. The Apprentices shall have no right to claim employment from the Company on the basis of this Apprenticeship Training at any point of time.
- Teesta-V Power Station reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
- NHPC Limited, Teesta-V Power Station may also include few additional seats for Apprenticeship Training arising in future (in the month of January-February, 2019) and select eligible candidates from the same merit as derived from this advertisement.