NIAB recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.niab.org.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology. The candidate who is looking for Scientist-E can apply online application from 12th January 2019 and before 11th February 2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Ph.D. in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Sciences / Modern biology / Life Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University with 5 years of R&D experience in the advertised area after Ph.D with original work as evidenced by patents or publications in top-ranked peer-reviewed journals; strong potential for securing and sustaining independent and collaborative extramural funding.|
|Age limit||50 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month|
|Candidates applying from abroad||USD $ 30|
|Through Online or Offline Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||12th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||11th February 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of online application||26th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.niab.org.in from 12th January 2019 to 11th February 2019. After online submission, candidates should take a print out of the computer generated application form (print-out) duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, 1st page of each publications and caste certificate (if applicable) along with details of online payment / Demand Draft, if applicable, should be sent in an envelope super-scribing APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______________ and _______________ (SPECIFY SUBJECT AREA AS PER ADVERTISEMENT) by post to The Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Survey no 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Extended Q City Road, Finacial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 032 on or before 26th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The position will be filled up in one or more of the areas mentioned. Exceptional candidate from other areas of animal biotechnology also can be considered. Please mention subject area (specialization) on top right hand corner of the application under which application will be evaluated.
- The number of positions is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
- The position carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of the same pay and status posted at Hyderabad. Higher initial start may be considered in deserving cases.
- Appointment will be made initially on probation period of two years which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Further continuation will depend on candidate’s performance during the initial period of probation
- Designation post may change.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualifications as advertised will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview for the position. The applications will be screened by a Committee and only shortlisted candidates appropriate for institutional requirement will be called for interview. Criteria of shortlisting will be decided by the screening committee. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this respect.
- Applications from employees working in Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and Government funded research agencies will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of the receipt of appointment order.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will automatically disqualify the candidate for the post.
- Reservations as per the Govt. of India norms in respect of SC / ST / OBC / PWD etc. will apply.
- Age limits shall be reckoned as on the closing date for receipt of application. However, in case of exceptionally well qualified candidates the upper age limit may be relaxed by the Competent Authority.
- The upper age limit is however, relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per the Government orders in force only in those cases where the posts are reserved for respective categories, on production of relevant certificates in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of interview. The OBC candidates should produce the prescribed certificate valid for employment under Central Government.
- Reservation for persons with disability (PWD) will be considered in accordance to section 33 of Disabilities Act, 1995.
- Experience for the position mentioned in the advertisement will be reckoned from the date of acquiring the qualification prescribed for the position.
- Candidates called for interview will be paid single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of residence whichever is nearer to Secunderabad Railway Station on production of relevant document of travel. However, reservation and sleeper charges and surcharge on superfast trains will be admitted if requisite ticket / receipt etc. is submitted as proof of having actually incurred the expenses. In the absence of valid details in the TA claim, the surcharges, etc., will not be allowed.
- Incomplete applications and/or the applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
- Interim enquiries will not be entertained.