NIB recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.nib.gov.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 01 (one) for Scientist, 02 (two) for Jr. Scientist & 01 (one) Administrative Assistant Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 07th May 2018.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Biologicals|
|Post Name||Scientist, Jr. Scientist, Administrative Assistant|
|No of vacancies||04|
|Job location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last date||07th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NIB with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NIB recruitment 2018.
NIB recruitment Scientist, Jr. Scientist, Administrative Assistant vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Scientist Grade-I||01||Rs. 123100 – 215900/-|
|2||Jr. Scientist||02||Rs. 44900 – 142400/-|
|3||Administrative Assistant||01||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-|
NIB 2018 Scientist, Jr. Scientist, Administrative Assistant eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: PG Medical Degree & M.Sc in the field of Microbiology/ Biochemistry / Immunohematology & Blood transfusion/ Pharmacology/ Bacteriology/ Serology / Hematology from the recognized University for S.no-1 & 2. Bachelor degree in Arts/Commerce/Science from recognized University for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 20 to 29 years as of cutoff dates/ 01.09.2018.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NIB 2018 Selection process of Scientist, Jr. Scientist, Administrative Assistant
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
NIB application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
NIB application form for Scientist, Jr. Scientist, Administrative Assistant 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply along with attested copies of certificates & a passport size photograph send to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida (UP)-201309 on or before 07.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
NIB 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration||07.05.2018|
General Information for Scientist, Jr. Scientist, Administrative Assistant posts:
- Application giving particulars as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201 309. The envelope containing the application form should be suberscribed with “Application for the post of “_________________.”
- The post carries usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of corresponding status.
- Qualification is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates who are otherwise well qualified. Experience can also be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority in case adequate number of applications from candidates with requisite experience is not received.
- The candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience for the post applied for will be required to appear for written test. For Group ‘A’ Scientific post there will be personaldiscussion with the candidates qualifying the written test with minimum 60 % marks of the total marks in written test.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts.
- Attested copies of the caste certificate as per the prescribed format of Govt. of India order shall be attached with the application.
- Those employed in Central and State Government Autonomous organization and Central & State Public Sectors undertaking/organization should apply through proper channel otherwise their application will not be considered.
- The prescribed application format is available on NIB website www.nib.gov.in.
- The last date of for submission of application shall be 07-05-2018.