07 Technical Associates in NIB – 10th June 2017
NIB recruitment 2017 – Technical Associates
National Institute of Biologicals released new notification on their official website nib.gov.in for the recruitment of 07 (seven) vacancies for Technical Associates (Software/Hardware). Job seekers should apply on or before 10th June 2017.
Govt Department:- National Institute of Biologicals
Post Name:- Technical Associates
Job Location:- Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Official website: nib.gov.in
NIB jobs 2017 News
Technical Associates (Software/Hardware): 07 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIB Technical Associates posts should have M.Sc. in Microbiology / Pharmacology / Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ M. Pharma / B. Tech or allied Biologicals Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 25 years
Selection Process:- NIB will be conduct the Interview for Technical Associates vacancy.
How to apply for NIB recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants with requisite qualification and experience may submit his/her CV to “M/S. Bedi & Bedi Associates” through e-mail at [email protected] on or before 10th June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 10.06.2017
Like sabhijobs.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
NIB Recruitment 2017 Notification Technical Associate 03 posts :- National Institute of Biological (NIB)invites application for the position of 03 Technical Associate vacancies. Apply before 14th February 2017.
Name of post:- Technical Associate
Eligibility:- B.Tech., MCA, BCA
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.35000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be maximum 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Tech / BCA / MCA from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
Leave:- Consultant shall be eligible for 12 days leave in a calendar year on pro – rata basis. Therefore consultant shall not draw any remuneration in case of his / her absence beyond 12 days in a year calculated on a pro – rata basis. Also, un-availed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates send to the National Institute of Biological (NIB), Ministry of health and family welfare, A-32, Sector – 62, Industrial area, Noida, Uttar Pradesh on or before 14th February 2017.
Last date for the submission of application is 14th February 2017.
- No other allowance such as DA / HRA etc. other than local conveyance as indicated above would be admissible.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Technical Associate should be maximum 30 years.
- The name of the organization is National Institute of Biological (NIB).
- No other benefits such as CPF / LTC and medical benefits etc. would be admissible.
- The appointment is purely temporary.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical Associate should have graduation with minimum experience.