NIBMG Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 5 Project Manager, Project Scientist, Project Associate Posts has been released on the official website at nibmg.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Biomedical Genomics can apply Online application on or before 2021-04-09.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Biomedical Genomics|
|Post Name||Project Manager, Project Scientist, Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D., M.Sc|
NIBMG Post Details
Project Manager: 1 Post
Project Scientist-I: 1 Post
Project Associate-II (Sequencing): 2 Posts
Project Associate-II (Bioinformatics analysis): 1 Post
- Project Manager: Ph.D. in Life Science with experience in managing large multicentre projects.
- Project Scientist-I: Ph.D. in Life Science with experience in genomics of SARS-CoV-2.
- Project Associate-II (Sequencing): MSc in Life Science plus relevant experience of 2 years in next-generation sequencing.
- Project Associate-II (Bioinformatics analysis): MSc in Life Science plus relevant experience of 2 years. Experience with Unix, data mining, protein folding, computational protein modeling/in silico protein structural modeling, phylogeny analysis.
- Project Manager: Rs. 125000/- per month
- Project Scientist-I: Rs. 56000/- per month
- Project Associate: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Project Manager: 45 years
- Project Scientist, Project Associate: 35 years
Selection Process: Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for online Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to email their CVs, clearly indicating fulfillment of required qualification, to firstname.lastname@example.org (no other form of application will be accepted). Please use the advertisement number and the name of the position applied as the subject line for the email on or before 9th April 2021.
Notification Date: 6th April 2021
Closing Date: 9th April 2021
Official Notification:- Click here