NIE Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nie.gov.in for the hiring of 4 vacancies at National Institute of Epidemiology. The candidate who is looking for Research Assistant can apply online application on or before 18-06-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Master Degree|
Post Name:– Research Assistant
No of Post:- 04
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Graduate degree in Social Work/Sociology subjects from a recognized university with three years of relevant work experience from recognized institutions OR Master’s degree in Social Work/Sociology subjects from a recognized university.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies of all certificates/testimonials and original documents for verification.
Venue: Odisha State AIDS Control Society (OSACS), Second Floor, Oil Orissa Building, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751012.
Walk-in Date:- 18th June 2019 between 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
- Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and ExServicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIE website which will be updated from time to time.
- Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.