NIE Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 4 Project Research Assistant, Project Consultant Posts has been released on the official website at nie.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Epidemiology can apply Online application on or before 2023-05-12.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Post Name||Project Research Assistant, Project Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Masters degree, MBBS, MD, Ph.D|
NIE Post Details
Project Research Assistant: 3 Posts
Project Consultant (Medical): 1 Post
- Project Research Assistant: Graduate in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences from a recognized University with three years work experience in public health project / health care management from a recognized institution. Masters degree in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences / Public Health / Epidemiology from a recognized university.
- Project Consultant (Medical): MBBS and any one of the below qualifications. A) MD (Community Medicine/Preventive and Social Medicine). B) Master’s in Epidemiology/Public health. C) Ph.D. (Epidemiology/Public Health)
- Project Research Assistant: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
- Project Consultant (Medical): Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month
- Project Research Assistant: 30 years
- Project Consultant (Medical): 70 years
Age Relaxation: 5 Years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Online Interview, written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website nie.gov.in on or before 12th May 2023.
Notification date: 28th April 2023.
Application Last date: 12th May 2023.