NIE recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.nie.gov.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at National Institute of Epidemiology. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant (Social Work), Data Entry Operator-A may appear for Walk-in-Interview 19th & 20th July 2018.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
|Project Assistant (Social Work)||1 Post|
|Data Entry Operator-A||1 Post|
|Qualification||Project Assistant: Graduate in Social Sciences (Medical Sociology / Social Work / Rehabilitation / Economics) or Statistics / Epidemiology from a recognized university with three years relevant work experience from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in the above-mentioned subjects.|
Data Entry Operator: 12th pass or equivalent from recognized board and Government Diploma Type Writing in English & Tamil (Junior Grade).
|Age limit||30 years|
|Pay Scale||Project Assistant: Rs. 29565/- Per Month|
Data Entry Operator: Rs. 16644/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date & Time of Interview||19th & 20th July 2018 at 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and one set of Xerox copy of qualification and experience certificates and original documents at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
Venue: Govt.Primary Health Centre, Kallur, Tirunelveli District
- Bring the filled in application with one set of duly attested Xerox copy of qualification and experience certificates.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- Age Relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India Rules in respect of the post reserved for those categories.
- Age concession to the extent of service rendered in ICMR projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the advertised posts.