NIEPID Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 66 Lecturer, Accounts Officer, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, LDC/Typist Posts has been released on the official website at niepid.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities can apply Offline application on or before 2023-04-28.
|Organization Name||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Accounts Officer, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, LDC/Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||66|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, Degree, 12th, 10th, B.Com|
NIEPID Post Details
Lecturer in Speech Pathology and Audiology: 1 Posts
Accounts Officer : 1 Posts
Stenographer: 1 Posts
Junior Accountant: 1 Posts
LDC/Typist: 2 Posts
- Lecturer in Speech Pathology and Audiology: 1. M.Sc. in Audiology and Speech Therapy. 2. Two years teaching research or therapy experience in rehabilitation of hearing handicapped.
- Accounts Officer : Degree of a recognized University. 2.At least 5 years’ experience as Section Officer (Audit & Accounts), Jr. Accounts Officer, Civil Accounts Officer in Central Govt./ autonomous body/ Public Undertaking, etc.
- Stenographer: SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent examination 2. Typewriting (English) 40 W.P.M3. Shorthand (English) 100 W.P.M.
- Junior Accountant: B.Com Minimum three years of experience in independently handling Establishment matters, Accounts/Cash of which minimum one year experience in Government or Semi Government Establishments.
- LDC/Typist: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or University2. A typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual type writer OR A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an Average of 5 key.
Salary Details: check official site
- Lecturer in Speech Pathology and Audiology: 45 years
- Accounts Officer : 45 years
- Stenographer: 45 years
- Junior Accountant: 35 years
- LDC/Typist: 18 to 27 years
All fee: Rs.500/-
SC/ST/Women/PH fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Merit, Written test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability, etc. the Director, NIEPID, Manovikas nagar, Secunderabad-500009 on or before 28th April 2023.
Application Last Date: 28th April 2023.