NIEPID recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.niepid.nic.in for the recruitment of 08 vacancies at National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. The candidate who is looking for Vocational Instructor, Principal, Multi Tasking Staff & Various can apply offline application on or before 29th June 2018.
|Organization Name||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Total Number of Posts||8|
|Post name||Vocational Instructor, Principal, Multi Tasking Staff, Director, Assistant Professor, Accountant, Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper|
|Vocational Instructor||1 Post|
|Multi Tasking Staff||1 Post|
|Assistant Professor (Special Education, Medical PMR)||2 Posts|
|Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper||1 Post|
|Qualification||Vocational Instructor: 10+2 with DVR(MR)/DVTE(MR).|
Principle/Assistant Professor (Special Education): Masters Degree in Social Sciences with M.Ed, Special Education (MR).
Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Director: Post Graduate Degree (Full-time course) in any discipline.
Assistant Professor (Medical PMR): MBBS with PG/Diploma (full-time course) from an MCI recognized Institute.
Accountant: Graduate from a recognized University with hands-on knowledge of computers.
Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper: Graduation with Diploma/PG Diploma in material management.
|Age limit||Multi Tasking Staff: 28 years|
Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper: 30 years
Vocational Instructor/ Accountant: 35 years
Principal/ Assistant Professor: 45 years
Director: 50 years
As of 29th June 2018
|Pay Scale||Vocational Instructor, Multi Tasking Staff, Workshop Supervisor cum-Store Keeper: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month|
Principal, Director, Assistant Professor (Special Education, Medical PMR): Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Accountant: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
|SC/ ST/ PWD||No Fee|
|Pay application fee through Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of Director, NIEPID.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Offline Submission Last Date||29th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc. send to the Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad-500009 on or before 29th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Term & Candidates||Click here|
|Application form for Group A||Click here|
|Application form for Group B & C||Click here|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India
2. The candidates selected on direct recruitment for the posts at NIEPID Head Quarters, MSEC Noida and CRC, Davangere will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension scheme introduced by the Government of India w.e.f.01.01.2004.
3. The applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings /Autonomous Bodies must send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.
4. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post of ‘ ________________________________’. Also the post applied for should be clearly mentioned in the application form in the space provided and should also clearly indicate the Institute/Centre for which application is being submitted. Applications that are received without such indication are liable to be rejected.
5. The filled in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc., should reach the Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009 latest by 29.06.2018. Applications received late/incomplete or not in prescribed format will not be considered
6. The candidates should possess valid RCI/MCI registration as on the last date of receipt of application.
7. Mere possessing the EQ will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post. The final list of candidates called for interview/written test is based on the shortlisting of candidates by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
8. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the norms of GOI to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen/employees already working in Central Government Departments. The cut off date for determining eligibility of age will be as on the last date of submission of applications.
9. Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID should be submitted along with the application. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category. Separate application should be submitted for each post. The candidate should clearly mention their name & post applied for on the back side of DD.
10. The posts are to be filled on direct recruitment as per the rules.
11. The Institute reserves right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reasons. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify from the selection process.
12. The pay and allowances etc are admissible as per rules of the Institute.
13. All educational/professional/technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University.
14. The relevant experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
15. The selection procedure for Group ‘A’ posts will be as per NIEPID norms. The selection for Group B & C posts will be made as per the following procedure approved by the Ministry vide OM.F.No.14-13/2015-NI, dated 11.07.2017 by dispensing interviews as part of selection as per the revised DOPT guidelines.
16. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules of NIEPID.
17. The reservation policy will be strictly followed as per GOI rules.