NIEPMD Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Professor can apply online application on or before 04-10-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Assistant Professor in Rehabilitation Psychology:– 01 Post
Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology:- 01 Post
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Assistant Professor in Rehabilitation Psychology:– M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology/Clinical Psychology with valid RCI Registration. Five years of post-qualification experience.
Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology:- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with valid RCI Registration. Two years of post-qualification experience.
|Age Limit||As per NIEPMD Rules|
|Selection Process||Walk-in-Interview/Selection Process|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies, Two passport size photographs, Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
Venue: NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112.
Walk-in Date:- 4th October 2019 at 11:00 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 11 months and engagement will cease after the 11th month without any notice.
- The incumbent will be paid honorarium on monthly basis. No other allowances such as DA/ HRA /MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have no right to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of selfattested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- The Candidates are requested to report at Room No. 37 in the Dept. of Clinical Psychology in the first floor of the main building before 11.00 A.M. on 04. 10.2019.