NIEPMD Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities. The candidate who is looking for Sr. Clinical Assistant, Jr. Clinical Assistant can apply online application on or before 25-09-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Post Name||Sr. Clinical Assistant, Jr. Clinical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, M.Ed, B.Ed, MD|
Sr. Clinical Assistant:– 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 350/- Per Session
Jr. Clinical Assistant:- 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 300/- Per Session
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Sr. Clinical Assistant:– PG degree and M.Ed. Special Education with specialization in MD/ASD/ID Or M.Ed. in Special Education with specialization in MD/ASD/ID with two years of experience in the relevant field.
Jr. Clinical Assistant:- M.Ed in Special Education with specialization in MD/ASD/ID Or B. Ed in Special Education MD/ASD/ID/VI/HI with two years of relevant experience.
|Age Limit||As per NIEPMD Rules|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
Venue: NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112.
Walk-in Date:- 25th September 2019 11:00 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Persons with Disabilities and the parents and full siblings of surviving persons with disabilities will be given waiver of essential experience up to two years. Those willing to avail this concession shall produce necessary documentary evidence while attending the selection process.
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 89 days and the engagement will cease after the 89th day without any notice; renewal of engagement for further 89 days is subject to project need and performance.
- The incumbent will be paid consolidated honorarium only. No other allowances such as DA/ HRA /MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have NO RIGHT to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- The Candidates are requested to report at Room No. 29, Dept. of Special Education, 1st floor of the main building before 11.00 A.M on 25. 09.2019.