NIEPMD Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities. The candidate who is looking for Consultant Faculty can apply online application on or before 30-11-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Post Name||Consultant Faculty|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, PG Degree, M.Phil|
Consultant Faculty (Speech and Hearing):– 01 Post
Consultant Faculty (Clinical Psychology):- 01 Post
Consultant Faculty (Physiotherapy):- 01 Post
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Pay Scale:- As per NIEPMD norms
Consultant Faculty (Speech and Hearing):– Post Graduate Degree (Full time course) in Speech and Hearing (Recognized by RCI). Registration with RCI.
Consultant Faculty (Clinical Psychology):- M.Phil.in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology (Full time course) recognised by RCI. Registration with RCI.
Consultant Faculty (Physiotherapy):- Masters in Physiotherapy. (Full Time).
|Age Limit||As per NIEPMD Rules|
|Selection Process||Walk-in-Interview/Selection Process|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies two passport size photographs, Aadhar or any ID proof.
Venue: NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112
Walk-in Date:- 30th November 2019 at 10:00 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- This engagement will be purely temporary for a period of 89 days.
- The incumbent will be paid honorarium on session basis. No other allowances such as DA/HRA/MA/GPF/NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have no right to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs, Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- The Candidates are requested to report at 10.00 AM on 30th November 2019 at Room No. 118, at 3rd Floor, NIEPMD.