NIEPMD Jobs 2020 for Consultant, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Degree, PG Diploma, B.Ed. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NIEPMD Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 18/2020 released by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 28-08-2020.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, PG Diploma, B.Ed|
Post Name:– Consultant
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25500/- Per Month
Qualification/ Experience: Degree with PG. Dip/B.Ed/ BMR / BRSC/ PGDEI / PGDDT / PGDRA with proficiency in Computer (or) Any RCI recognized Degree / BOT / BPT with proficiency in Computer (or) Degree with DCA with proficiency in Computer (or) Degree with Lower / Upper typing in English and 2 Years experience in a related field.
|Age Limit||As per NIEPMD Rules|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
Venue: NIEPMD, ECR, Muttukadu, Chennai-603112.
Walk-in Date:- 28th August 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 06 months and the engagement will cease after the 06th month without any notice. Renewal of engagement for further 06 months is subject to project need and performance.
- The incumbent will be paid a consolidated honorarium only. No other allowances such as DA/ HRA / MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have NO RIGHT to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Those interested to attend the selection process may report in person with all their credentials in original and valid ID proof.
- Report at Room No. 77, Dept. of AIL, Second Floor, NIEPMD, at 09. 45 AM on 28.08.2020.