NIEPMD Jobs 2020 for Senior Consultant, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Ph.D, M.Phil, Diploma, Master. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NIEPMD Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 19/2020 released by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 28-08-2020.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Post Name||Senior Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, M.Phil, Diploma, Master|
Post Name:– Senior Consultant
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 52800/- Per Month
Qualification/ Experience: Ph. D with 6 yrs. Experience or M.Phil. with 9 yrs. Experience or Masters + Diploma with 9 yrs. Experience or Masters with 12 years experience.
|Age Limit||As per NIEPMD Rules|
|Selection Process||Walk-in-Interview/Selection Process|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
Venue: NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112.
Walk-in Date:- 28th August 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 11 months and the engagement will cease after the 11th month without any notice. Renewal of engagement for a further 11 months is subject to project need and performance.
- The incumbent will be paid a consolidated honorarium only. No other allowances such as DA/ HRA/ MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have NO RIGHT to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- The Candidates are requested to report at the Director’s Office, 3rd floor before 11.00 A.M on 28.08.2020.