NIEPMD recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in for the recruitment of total 02 (two) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Audiologist/ Speech Pathologist, 01 (one) for Lecture Vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 25th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 03/2018
|Organization Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Post Name||Audiologist/ Speech Pathologist, Lecture|
|No of vacancies||02|
|Job location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Interview date||25th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NIEPMD with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NIEPMD recruitment 2018.
NIEPMD recruitment Audiologist/ Speech Pathologist, Lecture vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Audiologist/ Speech Pathologist||01||Not Specified|
NIEPMD 2018 Audiologist/ Speech Pathologist, Lecture eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: M.Sc (SP & Hg/ Audiology/ Speech Language pathology)/ M.ASLP or its equivalent.
Age Limit: As per NIEPMD Rules
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NIEPMD 2018 Audiologist/ Speech Pathologist, Lecture Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
NIEPMD application fee for Audiologist/ Speech Pathologist, Lecture 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
NIEPMD application form for Audiologist/ Speech Pathologist, Lecture 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with application form with all required documents and other certificates at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview:- At NIEPMD, Muttukadu, Chennai-603112.
NIEPMD 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of interview||25.05.2018 at 11:00 AM|
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The Management reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in term of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere possessing the EQ / DQ and experience will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post. The final list of candidates called for the comprehensive walk-in selection process is based on short-listing of candidates by the duly constituted committee(s).
- The management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. It also reserves the right restrict the number of applicants for selection process upon the level of response for each post. The management reserves the right not to fill up the posts or any of the advertised posts. It reserves the right to offer lower position to the candidate(s) depending upon nature of experience possessed by the candidate. It also reserves the right to reject any applicant, cancel the part or candidature without any assigning any reason(s) thereof.
- The Competent Authority/the duly constituted committee for this purpose can consider the candidature of such applicants who are in possession of lesser experience prescribed for, if otherwise in possession of essential qualification, as prescribed for. The consolidated pay of such candidate(s) will be fixed in the appropriate level. As such, candidates with lesser experience shall also apply for the positions notified.
- The Competent Authority/duly constituted committee shall recommend fixing of appropriate consolidated pay in commensurate with the lesser experience/for those shortlisted candidate(s) whose performance in the screening process is found not up to the level fixed etc.
- The decision of the Director, NIEPMD will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Selection shall be done based upon marks obtained in multiple choice questions.
- Bringing in any type of Political/Official interference, influence, canvassing, other pressures in any form etc., will render disqualification of the candidature and action as deemed fit will be taken against such candidate. No correspondence in this matter is entertained. Any interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.