NIFT Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nift.ac.in for the hiring of 5 vacancies at National Institute of Fashion Technology. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Warden, Steno, Lab Assistant can apply online application on or before 09-09-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Post Name||Assistant Warden, Steno, Lab Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma|
Assistant Warden:– 01 Post
Steno:- 01 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and Grade pay Rs 2400/-
Lab Assistant:- 03 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and Grade pay Rs 1900/-
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Assistant Warden:– Graduate from a recognized University.
Steno:- Graduate from a University /Institute of repute. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing. Minimum 2 years experience in Govt./PSU/ reputed organizations. Proficiency in Computer Operation.
For Knitwear Design: Graduate with Diploma in Knitting Technology and minimum 1 year experience in knitting Technology OR Class 10 with Diploma/Certificate of 3 years duration in swing from Govt./Board of Technical education recognized Institute with 5 years experience in sewing work OR 10+2 with Diploma / Certificate of 3 years duration in swing from Govt./Board of Technical education recognized Institute with 5 years experience in sewing work OR Graduate plus Diploma/Certificate in Computer with minimum 1 year experience.
For Leather Design: Class 10. Diploma (of min 3 years) in Leather Technology from any Govt./Board of Technical education recognized institute. Minimum experience of 5 years in Leather finishing unit of Tanner OR 10+2. Diploma/ Certificate programme of minimum 3 years in Leather Apparel Construction/ pattern making from any Govt./Board of Technical education recognized institute. Minimum experience of 2 years in Leather Garment Factory OR Graduate. DOE ACC Certificate / NIIT Certificate in Computer Application. Minimum experience of one year in garment related industry.
For Fashion Communication: Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution. Should have one year Certificate / Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
|Assistant Warden||30 to 45 years|
|Steno||21 to 25 years|
|Lab Assistant||21 to 40 years|
The written test for the posts mentioned above will be based on the qualifications required for the respective posts. The written test will be followed by Skill/ Technical Test of the selected candidates. The Institute reserves the right to admit only that much candidates as considered necessary for Skill/Technical test based on the performance of candidates in the written test and/or skill/technical test as the case may be.
SC/ST/Female/PWD:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of NIFT Kolkata, payable at Kolkata
How to Apply
Application forms can be downloaded from our website (http://www.nift.ac.in/kolkata/index.html). Applications, duly filled in the prescribed proforma, should be addressed to the Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Block-LA, Plot-3B, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700 106 and shall be submitted in a sealed envelope superscribed with Application for the post of ______________. Self-Attested copies of relevant documents, certificates and testimonials as proof of Age/Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Experience, etc. should be attached with the application form. The Demand Draft drawn in favour of NIFT Kolkata should be attached with the application form. The demand draft should not be tagged or stapled but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 9th September 2019 05:30 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The posts are to be filled up on contract basis for a period of 05 years with provision for regularisation subsequently subject to eligibility and as per NIFT policy.
- Mere fulfilling of essential qualifications and experience may not entail a candidate to be called for selection process. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant either before or after the selection. The decision of the Institute shall be final and binding on all the candidates.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received without prescribed fee, photograph, attested copies of required certificates such as educational qualifications, caste/community/experience etc. and those received after the prescribed last date for receipt of application, will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider candidates for selection by suitable selection procedure and at its discretion may conduct written test /skill test for above posts to select the candidates on the basis of merit.
- NIFT will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of application within specified time.
- Wrong declarations/submissions of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility (qualification, experience, etc.) requirements.
- Number of posts may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of NIFT. The posts are for NIFT Kolkata campus. However, NIFT reserves the right to place any of the selected candidates at any of its campuses as per requirement.
- The age will be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The post of Assistant Warden is for female candidates only.
- NIFT reserves the right not to recruit against one / more posts or may cancel the recruitment at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.