NIFT Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 18 Assistant, Machine Mechanic, Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Posts has been released on the official website at nift.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Fashion Technology can apply Online application on or before 2021-06-21.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Post Name||Assistant, Machine Mechanic, Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Graduate, ITI Diploma, 10th, 12th|
NIFT Post Details
Assistant(Finance & Accounts): 1 Post
Machine Mechanic: 1 Post
Library Assistant: 1 Post
Junior Assistant: 2 Posts
Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS: 7 Posts
- Assistant(Finance & Accounts): Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with two years experience in Finance and Accounts matters Or Master’s Degree in Commerce from recognized
University / Institution with one year of experience in Finance and Accounts matters.Working Knowledge of Accounting Software
- Machine Mechanic: Recognized ITI Diploma (at least one-year duration) as a fitter or in the maintenance of machines with one year experience in 3 repairs and maintenance of cutting/sewing/finishing machines in garment industry-recognized Certificate (at least six months duration) from ITI as Fitter recognized by the Government or its equivalent with three years experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/sewing/finishing machines in the garment industry.
- Library Assistant: Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with a diploma in Library Science and Bachelors’ Degree in Library Science from a recognized University/Institution. At least one year of working experience in a well-established Library.
- Junior Assistant: Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m.
in Hindi Computer proficiency, which includes: Competency in MS Word / applicable software for written / mail correspondence.
Competency in management of mail accounts Competency in retrieving information through search applications Candidates who have done diploma in Computers shall be given preferential weight-age.
- Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS: Passed 10th class from a Board or its equivalent recognized
by the Government
Assistant(Finance & Accounts), Machine Mechanic: Rs. 2,400/-per month
Library Assistant, Junior Assistant: Rs. 1,900/-per month
Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS: Rs. 1,800/-per month
Age Limit: 27 years
General, EWS & OBC: Rs.500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate shall be purely on the merit list, Written Test, Skill Test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the Official Website nift.ac.in from 22nd May 2021 to 21st June 2021. Applications through proper channel complete in all respects, along with all required documents should be forwarded to the Director, NIFT Srinagar Campus SIDCO Electronic Complex, Rangreth Srinagar- 191132, J&K on or before 21st June 2021.
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 22nd May 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 21st June 2021