NIFT Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 9 Project Engineer, Deputy Director, Assistant Executive Engineer Posts has been released on the official website at nift.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Fashion Technology can apply Offline application on or before 2022-12-12.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Post Name||Project Engineer, Deputy Director, Assistant Executive Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree, Graduate|
NIFT Post Details
Project Engineer: 1 Post
Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts): 4 Posts
Assistant Executive Engineer : 4 Posts
- Project Engineer: Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University / Institution.
- Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts): Master’s Degree in Commerce/Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance)/ Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary/ Cost and Works Accountant.
- Assistant Executive Engineer : Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University / Institute. Seven years of experience in building project and maintenance work in Government Organization/Autonomous Body / Statutory Body/University/ Institute out of which at least five years’ experience at supervisory level (Level-7).
- Project Engineer: Rs.37400-67000/- Per Month
- Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts): Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month
- Assistant Executive Engineer : Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month
- Project Engineer: 50 years
- Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts): 40 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer : 35 years
SC/SC/PWD/Women fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates The application along with relevant documents self-attested copies in support of qualification, experience, age, caste certificate (where applicable), and non-refundable demand draft(where applicable) on account of application fee may be forwarded to Address: Registrar, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi-110016 on or before 12th December 2022.
Notification Date: 21st November 2022
Application Last Date: 12th December 2022.