NIFT Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 11 Assistant Warden, Lab Assistant, Nurse, Assistant, Library Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nift.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Fashion Technology can apply Online application on or before 2023-04-30.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Post Name||Assistant Warden, Lab Assistant, Nurse, Assistant, Library Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, B.Sc, Diploma, Master’s Degree, 12th, B.Com|
NIFT Post Details
Assistant Warden (Female): 2 Posts
Nurse (Female): 1 Posts
Assistant (Finance and Accounts): 2 Posts
Junior Assistant: 2 Posts
Library Assistant: 1 Posts
- Assistant Warden (Female): Graduate from a recognized University / Institution.
- Nurse (Female): B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognized University or Institute.Registered as Nurse or Nurse and midwifery (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council. Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized Board or Council. Registered as Nurse or Nurse and midwifery (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council.
- Assistant (Finance and Accounts): Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institution with two years experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Or Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institution with one year of experience in Finance and Accounts matters.
- Junior Assistant: Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi Computer proficiency, which includes:Competency in MS Word / applicable software for written / mail correspondence Competency in the management of mail accounts Competency in retrieving information through search applications Candidates who have done diploma in Computers shall be given preferential weightage.
- Library Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science from a recognized University / Institution.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Age Limit: 27 years
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website nift.ac.in on or before 30th April 2023.
Notification Date: 31st March 2023.
Application Last Date: 30th April 2023.