NII Jobs 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing PG Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NII Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by National Institute of Immunology, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 07-04-2020.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Immunology|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Post Graduate Degree in any field of Life Science. The candidates should also have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
As per NII Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
SC/ST/PH/Women:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project Dr. Anil K. Suri Professor of Eminence firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications:- 7th April 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.