NII Jobs 2020 for Project Assistant, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing 12th pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NII Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by National Institute of Immunology, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 02-06-2020.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Immunology|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Post Name:– Project Assistant
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Passed 12th Class with extensive experience of working in a laboratory with cell culture work. The candidate should have experience of maintenance of cell-culture area, preparation of cell-culture media, preparation of laboratory buffer and other solutions. The candidate should have experience of cell-culture filtration and of providing assistance with other laboratory molecular biology techniques. The candidate should be able to record laboratory data in a systematic manner on various computer spreadsheet applications.
As per NII Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
SC/ST/PH/Women:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project Dr. Sandeep Saxena Staff Scientist-VI email@example.com, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 2nd June 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.