NII Jobs 2020 for Senior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Sc, M.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NII Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by National Institute of Immunology, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 10-09-2020.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Immunology|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Tech|
Post Name:– Senior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Qualification/ Experience: M.Sc. or M.Tech. in any area of life sciences with minimum of two years of post M.Sc. experience. Candidate should have cleared any National Level Eligibility Test (NET/GATE etc).
Age Limit: As per NII Rules
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
SC/ST/PH/Women:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator Dr. Nimesh Gupta Staff Scientist-IV email@example.com clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. All the necessary documents should be sent as one PDF file. The PDF file should be named as – ‘Name of applicant_Position applied’.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 10th September 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- Hostel/housing facility may be provided to the female candidates.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email about the date and time of interviews. Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held online through video conferencing.
- Apart from sending applications in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.