NII Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nii.res.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at National Institute of Immunology. The candidate who is looking for Junior Research Fellow can apply online application on or before 06-05-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Immunology|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Postgraduate in any field of Life Sciences. The candidates should have qualified any National Level Examination.
As per NII Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
SC/ST/PH/Women:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft, at the time of interview.
Last Date for Receipt of Application:- 6th May 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.