NIMHANS Jobs Notification 2022 information for hiring 4 Senior Research Fellowship, Project Associate Posts has been released on the official website at nimhans.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science can apply Offline application on or before 2022-05-21.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and NeuroScience|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellowship, Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||BNYS, MBBS, BAMS, M.Sc, B.Tech, Master Degree, PG Diploma|
NIMHANS Post Details
- Senior Research Fellowship: 2 Posts
- Project Associate-I (Life Sciences): 1 Post
- Project Associate- I (Yoga): 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellowship: Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Project Associate-I (Life Sciences): Master’s degree in Biotechnology/Genetics/Biochemistry/Neuroscience/B.Tech in Biotechnology from a recognized university with a good academic record. AND Minimum 1 year of research experience in genetic, epigenetic, and biochemical studies involving DNA methylation, quantitative gene expression, metagenomics, ELISA, Flow Cytometry, etc.
- Project Associate- I (Yoga): BNYS/MBBS or BAMS with PG Diploma in Yoga or MSc in Yoga/MSc Yoga or equivalent degree from a recognized university with a good academic record AND Minimum 1 year of research experience in the area of Yoga, Mental health and Neuroscience.
- Senior Research Fellowship: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Project Associate-I (Life Sciences): Rs. 25000 – 31000/- per month
- Project Associate- I (Yoga): Rs. 25000 – 31000/- per month
Age Limit: 35 years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Written and Skills Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above documents should be mandatorily sent as a single pdf document by email to [email protected] on or before 21st May 2022.
Notification Date: 2nd May 2022
Application Closing Date: 21st May 2022