NIMHANS Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Senior Research Fellow, Counsellor Posts has been released on the official website at nimhans.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-09-20.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow, Counsellor|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil, M.Sc, MSW|
NIMHANS Post Details
Senior Research Fellow: 2 Posts
Follow up Counsellor: 2 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work/Psychology OR Masters of Social Work/M.Sc in Psychology with 2 years work experience in mental health. Candidates with research experience in the field of suicide prevention are preferred.
- Follow up Counsellor: Masters of Social Work/ M.SC in Psychology from a recognized university. Candidates with clinical and research experience in the field of mental health are preferred. Fluency in kannada and English language is essential.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 38000/- Per Month
- Follow up Counsellor: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Senior Research Fellow: 40 years
- Follow up Counsellor: 40 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview/Written/skill test
How to Apply: The desirous candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below are advised to appear for a written and skill test at the venue mentioned below, along with their Bio-data and testimonials in original as well as a set of photocopies at the time of the Interview.
Notification Date: 12th September 2022.
Walk-in-interview Date: 20th September 2022.