NIMHANS Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Junior Operation Theatre Technician, Radiological Technologist Posts has been released on the official website at nimhans.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences can apply Offline application on or before 2023-09-30.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences|
|Post Name||Junior Operation Theatre Technician, Radiological Technologist|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma|
NIMHANS Post Details
Junior Operation Theatre Technician: 1 Post
Radiological Technologist: 1 Post
- Junior Operation Theatre Technician: B.Sc (Electronics) OR Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Bio-Medical Engineering from a recognized Board.
- Radiological Technologist: B.Sc Radiography 03 years course or equivalent course from a recognized University/Institution.
- Junior Operation Theatre Technician: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-Per Month
- Radiological Technologist: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-Per Month
- Junior Operation Theatre Technician: 30 years
- Radiological Technologist: 30 years
PwBD fee: Nil
SC/ST fee: Rs.295/-
UR/OBC & EWS fee: Rs.590/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written Exam, Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates submitted along with required copies of certificates. Address: Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029 on or before 30th September 2023.
Notification date: 11th September 2023.
Application last date: 30th September 2023.