NIMHANS Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Laboratory Technician- I Posts has been released on the official website at nimhans.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences can apply Offline application on or before 2023-03-13.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Laboratory Technician- I|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||12th, M.Sc., post-graduation, BSc., NET, GATE, DMLT, MLT|
NIMHANS Post Details
Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Post
Laboratory Technician- I: 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc. Microbiology/ M.Sc. Biotechnology/ M.Sc. Medical Microbiology from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade. Should have minimum of two years of hands on experience in Microbiology Laboratory after post-graduation Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests/CSIR/ UGC-NET and GATE. The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IISc etc
- Laboratory Technician- I: 12th pass in science subjects and BSc. (MLT) or two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or One-year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognised organisation or two years laboratory experience in a Govt. recognised organisation.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 31,000/- per month
- Laboratory Technician- I: Rs. 18,000 per month
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 28 years
- Laboratory Technician- I: 30 years
How to Apply: Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria, may apply by sending their resume, certificates of qualification, experience and testimonial by email to [email protected] on or before 13th march 2023
Last date: 13th march 2023