NIMHANS Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 3 Manager, Admin/Accounts Assistant, and Project Co-Ordinator Posts has been released on the official website at nimhans.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences can apply Walk-in application on or before 2023-05-31.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences|
|Post Name||Manager, Admin/Accounts Assistant, Project Co-Ordinator|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MD, Bachelor’s Degree, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc, Master’s Degree|
NIMHANS Post Details
Data Manager: 1 Post
Admin/Accounts Assistant: 1 Post
Project Co-Ordinator: 1 Post
- Data Manager: M.Sc in Biostatistics/Master’s Degree in Demography/ Data Science.
- Admin/Accounts Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business, Management/Administration, M.com, MBA.
- Project Co-Ordinator: MBBS/MD Community Medicine, MPH
- Data Manager: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Admin/Accounts Assistant: Rs 20,000/- Per Month
- Project Co-Ordinator: Rs 50,000/- Per Month
- Data Manager: 40 years
- Admin/Accounts Assistant: 40 years
- Project Co-Ordinator: 40 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-Selection, Skill test, Written
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview with their Resume and Testimonials in original, as well as set of photocopies at the time of the interview. Address: Board Room, and Evaluation Centre 4th Floor, NBRC Building, Opposite to Library, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560 029.
Notification date: 19th May 2023
Walk-in-interview date: 31st May 2023