NIMR Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 10 Research Assistant, Project Technician-I Posts has been released on the official website at nimr.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Malaria Research can apply Offline application on or before 2021-10-19.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Post Name||Research Assistant, Project Technician-I|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, 10th Pass|
NIMR Post Details
Research Assistant: 2 Posts
Project Technician-I: 8 Posts
- Research Assistant: Graduate degree in Science from a recognized university with 3 years work experience in the relevant subjects from a recognized institution or Essential Qualification Master’s degree in Science from a recognized university.
- Project Technician-I: High School or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one-year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board.
- Research Assistant: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Project Technician-I: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Research Assistant: 33 years
- Project Technician-I: 25 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may possess the required qualifications experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link onlineapply.nimr.org.in on or before 16th October 2021.
Notification Date: 5th October 2021
Form End Date: 16th October 2021