NIMR Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 4 Senior Project Research Fellow, Research Assistant, Project Technician-I Posts has been released on the official website at nimr.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Malaria Research can apply for Walk-in application on or before 2021-10-20.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Post Name||Senior Project Research Fellow, Research Assistant, Project Technician-I|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate,|
NIMR Post Details
Senior Project Research Fellow: 1 Post
Research Assistant: 1 Post
Project Technician-I: 2 Posts
- Senior Project Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science Or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with two years of research experience.
- Research Assistant: Graduate in Science from a recognized
university with 3 Years of works experiences in the relevant subjects from a recognized institution or a Master’s degree in Science from a recognized university.
- Project Technician-I: High School or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one-year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board Intermediate with science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years experience.
- Senior Project Research Fellow: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Project Technician-I: Rs. 16000/- per month
- Senior Project Research Fellow: 35 years
- Research Assistant: 33 years
- Project Technician-I: 25 years
Selection Process: Written-test and Walk-in-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may require essential qualifications, experience, and age at ICMR-NIMR, Field Unit, Nadiad, Civil Hospital, Gujarat-387001 on or before the 20th October 2021.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 20th October 2021