NIMR Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Project Scientists, Senior Project Fellow Posts has been released on the official website at nimr.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Malaria Research can apply Walk-in application on or before 2023-05-16.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Senior Project Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, Ph.D|
NIMR Post Details
Project Scientist B: 1 Post
Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
- Project Scientist B: 1st Class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with two years of experience in any research laboratory. OR 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences with Ph.D. in Life Sciences subject from a recognized University.
- Senior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with two years of research experience.
- Project Scientist B: Rs. 48000/- Per Month
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Project Scientist B: 35 years
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview, Written test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates’ walk-in interviews submitted in the prescribed format and application without supportive documents at the time of the interview. Address: ICMR – National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077.
Notification Date: 2nd May 2023
walk-in-interview Date: 16th May 2023