NIN Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 26 Project Jr. Medical Officer, Project SRF, Project Senior Technical Assistant, Project Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nin.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Nutrition can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-04-21.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Nutrition|
|Post Name||Project Jr. Medical Officer, Project SRF, Project Senior Technical Assistant, Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, BAMS, BDS, Graduate, M.Sc, Masters Degree, B.Sc, MA, MSW|
NIN Post Details
Project Jr. Medical Officer: 1 Post
Project SRF (Food and Nutrition): 2 Posts
Project SRF (Anthropology/ Sociology/ Social Work): 3 Posts
Project Senior Technical Assistant: 4 Posts
Project Assistant: 4 Posts
- Project Jr. Medical Officer: MBBS/BAMS/BDS Degree from a recognized university and registration in the respective medical/AYUSH/dental council.
- Project SRF (Food and Nutrition): Graduate in Food & Nutrition/Home sciences from recognized (M.Sc. degree considered as university with 2-year experience of field work two years experience).
- Project SRF (Anthropology/ Sociology/ Social Work): Graduate in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Social work from recognized university with 2-year experience of field work (MA/MSW/M.Sc. degree considered as two years experience).
- Project Senior Technical Assistant: Graduate in science from a recognized university with 5 years’ experience or master’s degree in any science subject.
- Project Assistant: 2-year DMLT or months 1-year DMLT with 1-year experience of blood drawing in field work or B.Sc (Nursing/MLT).
- Project Jr. Medical Officer: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- Project SRF (Food and Nutrition): Rs. 44450/- Per Month
- Project SRF (Anthropology/ Sociology/ Social Work): Rs. 44450/- Per Month
- Project Senior Technical Assistant: Rs. 32000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview a passport-size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification at the time of the interview Deptt. Of Community Medicine, King George’s Medical University, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Notification Date: 4th April 2023.
Walk-in-interview Date: 19th April 2023, 20 April 2023 to 21st April 2023.