NIN Recruitment 2015 notification 6 Field Worker vacancies : National Institute of Nutrition invites application for the post of 06 Field Worker. Application are invited from eligible candidates for all ad hoc research project “Assessment of nutritional status, health and lifestyle of women, prevalence of micronutrient deficiencies and lifestyle in North east population.” Funded by North East Slow Food and Agro Biodiversity Society, Shilling, Meghalaya, India.
Name of Post:- Field Worker
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16560/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidate should have Graduation in Anthropology / Social Work / Sociology / Home Science / Applied Nutrition / Food and Nutrition / Dietetics from recognized University.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application along with photo copies of certificates attested by Gazette Officer send to NESFAS office, Kerrie villa, Arbuthnot Road, Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003, Meghalaya.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Selected candidates have to carry out extensive touring and collect data in the districts of West Khasi Hills in Meghalaya and Phek district in Nagaland state without any reservation.
- The selected Candidates should report for duty the very next day of Interview.
- After few days training and standardization at NESFAS office in Shillong, the teams will be proceeding to rural areas to carry out actual survey.
- The condition of employment will be the same as are for the project staff on contract basis.
- The candidates have to right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute.
- The Director In-charge and Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.