NIOH Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate Posts has been released on the official website at nioh.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Occupational Health can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-05-18.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Occupational Health|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, MD, MS, MDS, M.V.Sc, M.Pharma, ME/ M.Tech, Graduate, Post Graduate, NET, GATE|
NIOH Post Details
Junior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Research Associate: 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in the professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following: A). Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UCC. NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and CATE B). The selection process through National level examinations conducted b-v Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST. DBT. DAE. DOS. DRDO. MHRD. ICAR.ICMR. IIT” IIsc. IISER. etc
- Research Associate: Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after MVSC/M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech with at least I research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Research Associate: Rs. 47000/- per month
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 years
- Research Associate: 40 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PH/ Women Candidates
Selection Process: written test/ Interview/ personal discussion
How to Apply: The candidates have to submit an application on plain paper along with two copies of their detailed Bio-Data with self-attested copies of the certificates (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent Passport size photograph, e) Reserved Category certificate, etc.. at the time of reporting. Addressed to The Director-in-Charge, ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad380016” up to 18th May 2022.
Notification Date: 2nd May 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 18th May 2022