NIOHKOL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Staff Nurse, Technician, Upper Division Clerk Posts has been released on the official website at niohkol.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities can apply Offline application on or before 2022-10-03.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Technician, Upper Division Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma , 12th, Degree|
NIOHKOL Post Details
Staff Nurse: 2 Posts
E.M.G. Technician: 1 Post
Upper Division Clerk: 1 Post
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University / Institution with three years experience. Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 / any State Nursing Council.
- E.M.G. Technician: Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and two years Diploma course in respective category recognized by GOI/State
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
- Staff Nurse: Check notification
- E.M.G. Technician: Check notification
- Upper Division Clerk: Check notification
- Staff Nurse: 30 years
- E.M.G. Technician: 30 years
- Upper Division Clerk: 27 years
Demand draft is drawn in favor of the National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, payable at Kolkata.
SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
Other: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: The selection based on a written test/skill test/interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidates in the prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of relevant enclosures and other testimonials in respect of qualifications, age proof, category, experience, salary drawn, etc. should reach to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 30 days from the date of advertisement
Notification Date: 2nd September 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 3rd October 2022