NIOHKOL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.niohkol.nic.in for the recruitment of 03 vacancies at National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities. The candidate who is looking for Office Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Administrative Officer can apply application on or before 1st August 2018.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities|
|Total Number of Posts||3|
|Post name||Office Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer|
|Office Assistant||1 Post|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||1 Post|
|Administrative Officer||1 Post|
|Qualification||Office Assistant: Any Graduate from a recognized university with hands-on knowledge of computers. Minimum three years experience in handling Office Communication and Any course in computer application.|
Multi-Tasking Staff: Class XII passed with working knowledge of computer.
Administrative Officer: Bachelor in any discipline with 55% marks in aggregate with minimum of five years working experience in the establishment/administrative matters in a Govt. or reputed organizations and Working knowledge in Computer.
|Age limit||As per NIOHKOL Rules|
|Pay Scale||Office Assistant: Rs. 40000/- Per Month|
Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Administrative Officer: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||1st August 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test/Skill Test/Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of relevant enclosures in respect of qualifications, age proof, experience etc. send to The Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 on or before 1st August 2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- Applications duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidates in the prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of relevant enclosures in respect of qualifications, age proof, experience etc. should reach to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 01-08-2018 (21 days from the date of the advertisement in the Newspaper)
- Applications should neatly be typed/handwritten on A/4 size plain paper as per the prescribed format. All Columns of the application form should fill up and no column should be left blank.
- Applications received through e-mail/late/incomplete will not be considered and the Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by copies of mark sheets/certificates/proof of age, experience (present & previous) / other relevant documents, photograph, unsigned and not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
- The prescribed essential qualifications & experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/skill test/interview.
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the recruitment process he/she will be disqualified and their candidature cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without giving any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates are advised to submit all relevant copies (Mark sheets & Certificates) in support of their Academic/Technical/ Professional qualifications and experience.
- The Institute does not undertake any responsibility for sending or replying to the candidates not selected or not called for Written Test / Skill Test / Interview, however important and relevant information will be display on a website (www.niohkol.nic.in)
- The Institute reserves the right for any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving any notice. The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Canvassing and/or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Relaxation, if any will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
- The engagement will be purely on contract basis initially for six months & will be renewed based on the performance of the employee & subject to extension of the project by the Ministry.
- Selected candidates will be posted at Centre for Disabilities Studies at Aizwal, Mizoram. However, they are liable to be transferred to offices anywhere in India under the administrative control of NILD, Kolkata.
- Candidates should submit complete separate applications if applying for more than one post.
- Candidate should write the ‘Name of the Post’ applied for and Advertisement Number on the top of the envelope and separate envelopes should be used if applying for more than one post