NIP Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Project Associate, Laboratory Technician Posts has been released on the official website at instpath.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Pathology can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-04-10.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Pathology|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Laboratory Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, 12th, diploma|
NIP Post Details
Project Associate -I: 1 Post
Laboratory Technician: 1 Post
- Project Associate -I: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Life Science / Microbiology / Biochemistry.
- Laboratory Technician: 12th pass in Science subjects and (2) Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or related subject or One year DMLT plus one year experience or Two years field/laboratory experience
- Project Associate -I: Rs.39,370/- Per Month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 25,400/- Per Month
- Project Associate -I: 35 years
- Laboratory Technician: 30 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview, Written Test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format along with duly filled in and signed application form with their bio-data and all original documents along with one set of photocopies in proof of their educational qualification, experience, age and identity, etc at the time of interview at address ICMR – National Institute of Pathology New Delhi.
Notification Date: 31st March 2023
Walk-in-Interview Date: 10th April 2023