NIPER, Mohali Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 Consultants, Part-time Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at niper.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Mohali can apply Offline application on or before 2022-05-16.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Mohali|
|Post Name||Consultants, Part-time Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D., MBBS, MD, Post Graduate|
NIPER, Mohali Post Details
Consultant (Medical Devices): 1 Post
Consultant (Academics & Examination): 1 Post
Consultant (Stores & Purchase): 1 Post
Consultant (Internal Audit): 1 Post
Part-time Medical Officer: 1 Post
- Consultant (Medical Devices): Professionals having a Doctorate degree in a relevant subject and proven records of excellence in one of the disciplines within the broad domain of Medical Devices with a minimum post qualification experience of 15 years. The professional should have very rich experience in higher education and mentor post-graduate students with respect to research.
- Consultant (Academics & Examination): Retired employees from Government/ autonomous organizations with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- (pre-revised) and above and having at least 16 years of experience in dealing with the academics and examination affairs e.g. conduct of entrance examination/ counseling for admissions of UG/ PG/ Ph.D. programs conduct of internal semester examination of students, compilation and declaration of results, issuance of grade cards and degrees, the conduct of Ph.D. viva-voce, the conduct of convocation, etc. in institutes/ universities/ Government/ autonomous organization of repute.
- Consultant (Stores & Purchase): Retired employees from Government/ autonomous organizations with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- (pre-revised)and above and having at least 12 years of experience in handling stores and purchase of Scientific Institute/ University. The applicant should be conversant with central government rules including import procedure, purchase procedure/ GFR/ GEM/ inventory control, and material management.
- Consultant (Internal Audit): Retired employees from Government/ autonomous organizations with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- (pre-revised) and above and having at least 12 years of experience in the field of internal audit such as accounts audit/ pre-audit of purchase/ bills of payments/ pay-fixation/ GPF/ tax compliances/ advances/ final payment of GPF/ CPF/ NPS/medical bills/ TA/ LTC etc.
- Part-time Medical Officer: Registered medical practitioners possessing an MBBS/ MD degree (general medicine) from a university/ institute recognized by the Medical Council of India and having 2/ 3 years post-qualification experience may apply. Preference will be given to candidates residing in close proximity and willing to attend emergency cases as and when required.
- Consultant (Medical Devices): Rs. 60000 – 90000/- per month
- Consultant (Academics & Examination): Rs. 35000 – 60000/- per month
- Consultant (Stores & Purchase): Rs. 20000 – 35000/- per month
- Consultant (Internal Audit): Rs. 20000 – 35000/- per month
- Part-time Medical Officer: Rs. 20000 – 30000/- per month
Age Limit: 65 years
Demand Draft favoring Director, NIPER payable at Mohali/ Chandigarh.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may submit the application(s) on the prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of testimonials/ degrees/ certificates, etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience, and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph send (in .pdf format) through e-mail at [email protected] on or before 16th May 2022.
Notification Date: 16th April 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 16th May 2022
Application Form For Consultant
Application Form For Part-time Medical Officer