NIRD recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.nird.org.in for the recruitment of 01 (one) Consultant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- CFIE/2018/Con/02
|Organization Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Job location||Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last date||15th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NIRD with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NIRD recruitment 2018.
NIRD recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
NIRD 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: First Class in Post-Graduation in Management/Social Sciences/Statistics from a recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit: 60 years as on 15.02.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NIRD 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
NIRD application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
NIRD application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online on website www.nird.org.in on or before 15.02.2018.
How to apply for NIRD vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.nird.org.in
- Click on “Job Vacancies” and Select the Desired Post
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
NIRD 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Online Registration||15.02.2018|
- i) The offered assignment is purely on temporary basis and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future.
- ii) Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
iii) No correspondence will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or engagement, etc.
- iv) The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualifications, experience etc. in exceptional cases.