NIRD recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.nird.org.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj. The candidate who is looking for Cataloguer/Counter Clerk can apply online application on or before 17th October 2018.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Cataloguer/Counter Clerk|
|Cataloguer/Counter Clerk||2 Posts|
|Age limit||No Age Limit|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||17th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.nird.org.in on or before 17th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- This project assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future.
- The Institute has right to shortlist the candidates as may be necessary
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
- No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards shortlisting, calling for interview, selection or engagement
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e., educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases
- The selection will be at NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
- The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website www.nird.org.in