NIRT Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nirt.res.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis. The candidate who is looking for Accounts Officer, Private Secretary can apply online application on or before 31-07-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer, Private Secretary|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
Accounts Officer:– 01 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 5400/-
Private Secretary:- 02 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 4600/-
Job Type:- Deputation Basis
Accounts Officer:– Minimum three years Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Officers from Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / PSU. Holding analogous post or Section Officer in Central / State Govt./ Autonomous Organization/ PSU with five years service and Two years working experience in Budget / Finance / Accounts.
Private Secretary:- Minimum three years Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Officers from Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / PSU. Holding analogous post or Personal Assistant in Central / State Govt. /Autonomous Organization/ PSU with five years regular service in the grade.
|Age Limit||56 years as on closing date of receipt of application|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Applications of willing and eligible officers may please be forwarded in the prescribed format, through proper channel, to the Director-in-Charge, NIRT, No.1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai600031, on or before 31.07.2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 31st July 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The Deputation will be governed as per the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time and also as per the provisions of the Recruitment Rules.
- The tenure of deputation for the post of Accounts Officer will initially be for a period of two (02) years (renewable every year) which may be curtailed or extended by the Competent Authority.
- The tenure of deputation for the post of Private Secretary will initially be for a period of three (03) years (renewable every year) which may be curtailed or extended by the Competent Authority.
- The matter of pay and allowances will be governed strictly by the orders of the Central Government for such comparable posts.
- Preference will be given to the officers whose pay and allowances are governed by Central Government rules including GPF Rules.
- The officer should be holding the analogous post on substantive basis.
- The appointment in NIRT, ICMR will be further subject to acceptance of terms and conditions of appointment issued by ICMR.
- In case the selected officer seeks repatriation before completion of two years on deputation, no transfer TA/DA will be paid on repatriation. Further if any officer seeks repatriation within one year or less, Transfer TA/DA already paid, if any is also liable to be recovered.
- Applications which are not accompanied with the certificate / information to be given by the Head of Office /Employer of the Applicant as per Annexure-B will not be considered.
- Application not sent through proper channel on or before the due date / not in the prescribed format, and applications received after the cutoff date i.e. 31.07.2019 will not be entertained.
- Willing and eligible officers may please forward their application in the prescribed format (Annexure-A) and their certificate / information is to be given by the Head of Office / Employer of the Applicant (Annexure-B), through proper channel, to the Director-in-Charge, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai600031, on or before 31.07.2019.
- Officials who are selected for the above post will not be permitted to withdraw their names after selection.
- It is to be noted that mere possession of the qualification does not entitle a candidate for appointment for the aforementioned posts.
- The Director-in-charge of NIRT reserves the right to accept/reject any application without specifying any reason.