NIRT Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 5 Project Technical Officer, Project Data Entry Operator, Project Technician, Project Driver, and Mechanic Posts has been released on the official website at nirt.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-12-23.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Post Name||Project Technical Officer, Project Data Entry Operator, Project Technician, Project Driver, and Mechanic|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, 12th, 10th, SSC, B.SC|
NIRT Post Details
Project Technical Officer (Bio-Statistics): 1 Post
Project Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 1 Post
Project Technician II (Laboratory Assistant): 1 Post
Project Driver and Mechanic: 2 Posts
- Project Technical Officer (Bio-Statistics): Graduate in Statistics/Applied Statistics/ Bio-Statistics from a recognized university with 5 years of work experience from a recognized Institution. OR Master’s degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Bio-Statistics from a recognized university
- Project Data Entry Operator (Grade B): Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC “A” level from a recognized institute and/or 2years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU, or any other recognized organization. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Project Technician II (Laboratory Assistant): High School or equivalent with five years experience in a related field from a Government institution or recognized institute. OR Certificate of one-year training in the DMLT from a Government recognized board. Intermediate with science subjects and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years experience respectively.
- Project Driver and Mechanic: Matric/S.S.C or equivalent from a recognized board with a valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Light Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Two-wheeler with/without gear and two years experience in recognized organization/ Institute. Preference will be given to those who have licenses other than above to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Three Wheelers (Auto Rickshaw)
- Project Technical Officer (Bio-Statistics): Rs. 32000/- Per month
- Project Data Entry Operator (Grade B): Rs. 18000/- Per month
- Project Technician II (Laboratory Assistant): Rs. 17000/- Per month
- Project Driver and Mechanic: Rs. 16000/- Per month
- Project Technical Officer (Bio-Statistics): 30 years
- Project Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 28 years
- Project Technician II (Laboratory Assistant): 28 years
- Project Driver and Mechanic: 25 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Written Test/Skill Test/Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with aThe filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community, and affixing a color passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting at the time of Walk-In-Written Test/Skill Test/Interview.
Notification Date: 9th December 2021.
Walk-In-Written Interview Date: 23rd December 2021