NIRT recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.nirt.res.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis. The candidate who is looking for Consultant (Medical Writing) may appear for Walk-in-Interview/Written Test on 1st February 2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Consultant (Medical Writing)||1 Post|
|Professional having Master degree in Public Health (MPH) or Master degree (MSc) in Medical Writing/Scientific Writing/Epidemiology/Public Health/with previous experience (desirably in scientific writing).|
|Age limit||45 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 55000/- Per Month|
|demand draft is drawn in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai by way of from any Nationalized bank payable at Chennai|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in-Interview/Written Test Date||1st February 2019 at 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Walk-in-Interview/Written Test|
How to Apply
|Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above, i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 to attend the walk-in-written test/interview at the venue mentioned above. The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
Venue: National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India Rules in respect of the posts reserved for those categories. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced persons.
- Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for, shall be summarily rejected.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No-Objection certificate from the current employer/PI if already working in any projects or other agencies.
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered on a short-term engagement on a consolidated salary as detailed against each posts. The appointment is likely to be continued after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance of respective P.I of the project and subject to approval of Director to a maximum upto the end of the project.
- Since the appointment of all the posts are under project funded by different agencies, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in the same project of any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the written test/interview.
- The institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the advertised posts even after conducting walk-ininterview/test.
- The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.