NISER Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 6 Scientific Officer Posts has been released on the official website at niser.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Science Education and Research can apply Online application on or before 2021-06-10.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Science Education and Research|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, M.Sc, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech|
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Medical Physics): 1 Post
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Physics): 3 Posts
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Electronics): 1 Post
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Medical Physics): 1 Post
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Medical Physics): Ph.D. (Physics/Medical Physics) with M.Sc in Medical Physics/ Post-M.Sc (Physics) Diploma in Radiological Physics.
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Physics): PhD. in Experimental Nuclear or Particle Physics with one-year post-PhD. experience.
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Electronics): B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics or Communication Engineering or Instrumentation with 4 years of experience in reputed organization. ME/M.Tech.
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Medical Physics): M.Sc in Radiation Biology or M.Sc in Medical Physics or M.Sc in Life sciences with biological effects of radiation as part of the course or M.Sc in nuclear medicine or Post-M Sc (Physics) Diploma in Radiological Physics with 04 years post-M.Sc experience.
- Scientific Officer-D: Rs. 67700/- per month
- Scientific Officer-C: Rs. 56100/- per month
- Scientific Officer-D: 40 Years
- Scientific Officer-C: 36 Years
Selection Process: The Selection will be based upon the performance in Interviews
Application Fee:- No Fee
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the Official Website niser.ac.in on or before 10th June 2021.
Notification Date: 5th May 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 10th June 2021
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here