NIT Calicut Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of Pharmaceutical Assistant, Staff Nurse, Nursing Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nitc.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Technology Calicut can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-01-03.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut|
|Post Name||Pharmaceutical Assistant, Staff Nurse, Nursing Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree, B. Pharma, Diploma, 10th, 12th|
NIT Calicut Post Details
Pharmaceutical Assistant: Posts
Staff Nurse: Posts
Nursing Assistant: Posts
- Pharmaceutical Assistant: Plus two/Higher secondary in science (PCB) subjects from recognized Board or University. Diploma of minimum two years from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India. Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (B. Pharma.)
- Staff Nurse: Degree/Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (3 year course) from Government or Government recognized institutions.
- Nursing Assistant: 10th Standard or Matric or Plus two/Higher secondary. Diploma in Nursing care assistant course or any equivalent course of minimum six-month duration.
- Pharmaceutical Assistant: Rs. 20488/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 22516/- Per Month
- Nursing Assistant: Rs. 17446/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
Selection Process: walk-in-interview, Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates for walk-in-interview should bring along with them the completed (attached) along with copies of relevant documents in support of their qualifications (education, experience, category, etc.) for the selection committee at the time of the interview Address: Institute Health Centre.
Notification date: 13th December 2022.
Walk-in-interview Date: 27th December 2022.
Walk-in-interview Date: 3rd January 2023.