NIT, Hamirpur Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nith.ac.in for the hiring of 42 vacancies at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Professor can apply online application on or before 12-07-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, MBA, BBA, B.Com, BA|
Post Name:- Assistant Professor
No. of Post:- 42
Pay Scale:- Pay Level 10 with minimum Cell No.8 as per 7th CPC Initial Minimum Pay: Rs. 70900/- Per Month
For AII Engineering Departments
UG Degree: B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.Tech. / M.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
For the Science Department (Mathematics)
UG Degree: B.Sc. / B.Tech,/ B.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.Sc. / M.Tech. /M.E, or equivalent in relevant discipline.
For the Department of Management Studies
UG Degree: B.A. / B.Com./ B.B.A. / B.Sc, / B.Tech. /B.E, or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.B.A. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Maximum 60 years
Selection on the basis of Interview
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/PWD and Women:- Nil
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through State Bank Collect (Via: www.onlinesbi.com)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Registrar, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur- 177 005, (H.P.) India on or before 12th July 2019 till 05:30 PM, along with self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc.
Notification Date:- 05th June 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 12th July 2019 till 05:30 PM
Advt. Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed application form available on the lnstitute Website http://www.nith.ac.in. The candidates are advised to download the same from lnstitute website and required to send the duly filled application form along with the proof of fee deposition and the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by hand / speed / registered post to The Registrar, National lnstitute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur 177 005 (H.P.) India, failing which their candidature will not be considered, The envelope containing the application be super scribed AS
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (GRADE.II)
IN THE DEPARTMENT OF ………… ….
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one department, he/she should apply separately for each department and separate application must be submitted for each Department along with prescribed Application Fee.
iii. Only candidates who are located outside the country may be interviewed over video conferencing or be selected in absentia at the discretion of the selection committee.
- The lnstitute reserves the right to modify/ defer or cancel full / part of the advertisement / recruitment at any stage of processing without assigning any reason.
- The lnstitute shall retain the applications of non-shortlisted candidates only for three months after the completion of recruitment process’
- Applications which are not in prescribed form I without relevant supporting documents and fee shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
vii. Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/ profession who may be contacted by the lnstitute for their recommendations.
viii. The lnstitute has the right to set higher norms than bare minimum and areas of specialization as listed in respective Departments while shortlisting, taking into account the specific requirements of the individual Departments. The short listing norms may not be uniform across the Departments of the institute and shall be a binding on all the applicants. The decision of the institute related to all matters pertaining to the recruitment shall be final and binding on the applicants’
- The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect i.e. qualifications, experience and preferred age limit etc, shall be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the last date of the submission of application form.
- The short listed candidates shall be required to appear for the presentation and/or interview No TA/DA will be paid for attending presentation and/or interview.
- Persons serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Educational institutions should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTI0N CERTIFICATE from the Competent Authority of the serving organization, at the time of presentation and/or interview otherwise they may not be allowed to appear in the presentation and/or interview. However, they can submit the advance copy of the application form. xii. The institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised.
xiii. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence of any form will be treated as disqualification for the post applied.
xiv. The Cast/Tribe/Community certificates in the proforma prescribed and issued by any of the authorities stated in the F. No. 360281112014-Estt. (Res.) dated 03.9,2015 (Enclosure C4)will only be accepted as sufficient proof in support of a candidate’s claim to belong to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Class. Relevant Caste/Tribe/Community certificates are required to be submitted with duly completed application form. No other certificate will be accepted as a sufficient proof.
The caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of SCs given at
The caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of STs given at
- OBC certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2019 shall be considered for reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category. The certificate should clearly mention that the candidate belongs to non-creamy layer and the caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of OBCs given at http://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/CentralListStateView.aspx.
xvi. EWS certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2019 shall be considered for reservation under EWS category, whose family has gross annual income below Rs. 8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the assets as mentioned in Gol, No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated 31st January,2019 (Enclosure C3) shall also be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income,
xvii. The persons with disability (PWD) shall be required to submit the Disability/Medical Certificate in the proforma prescribed and issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Government of India norms with duly completed application form. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation under this category. The certificate will be rejected if the disability is less than 40%.
xviii. Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of presentation and/or interview for verification.
xix. The short listed candidates will be invited by the Chairman, ACoFAR or the Registrar for presentation and/or personal interview.ln addition, the institute may seek seminar presentation in the Departments, and/or any other form of academic interaction with the faculty. The feedback of the candidate will be communicated to the Selection Committee by the HOD.
- Only selected candidates will be informed through speed post/email by the authority.
xxi. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Shimla.